Tuesday, June 22, 2010

30 days of love

CHAPTER 1

It was a day of mishaps for someone as clumsy as me. From leaving trails of mess and driving off with the petrol hose still attached to the tank. It was totally a clumsy day.ran the red lights by accident.And walked into the glass panel knowing you have to tag yourself in not the automated open sesame door,
And well the day in office on weekend is filled the cursing and ranting as pile work still overflowed.
Maybe it just a typically basic afternoon on a Saturday when you do realize Saturday is always sunny day for shopping and having some tea sidewalk café or somewhere branded. But basically I was stuck to a chair that is practically glued to my ass and my cubicle that looked like a 8 by 6 jail cell with no window and no bucket to shit in. usually sunny weather is good on Saturday. fun day at the beach, but driving to work was like crossing the great big wide illusion filled with mirage look a like, and by the time I reached my office I could feel my boxers stuck up way so high it really hard to stretch at that point with all that heat.

And upon arriving to see my dear collogue sweating. His fats like fluids. As he was well you can roast turkey minus the stuffing in the oven. So I decided to pass the lotion. Told might help look more tenderize. As he raised an eyebrow and gave the look as we know there is no centralized air-con on weekend.

Well the usually cursing starts with drivers, as u realize Malaysian drivers always forget to use the indicator. So basically these cars made in Malaysia do not have or is not required as the jump lanes as they wished. And go as slow as cow could cross the road.
As I sat to start my computer which usually requires a slap or two or to be threaten it throw out the window, when it start loading by itself. And makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with machine, I thought human were worse.
Never knew my machine has it period moments. Fussy little fucker that one is,
As temperature rose so did my collogues skin color changed like how a turkey is begin to looked well cooked……And I begin to go about my watching him change color, only to realize I forgot the most important thing human will never leave their house without it. Well if you guess right….

My friend would not be standing at the entrance of my workplace with this lovely and beautiful lady. Late at night…..And that how I came to know her name and this is how I saw her for the first time………. And the handshake with her smiling…………

Jaw dropped to the floor, blushes so red and speechless just to say
You had me at hello.

2 comments:

  1. And walked into the glass panel .....hahahah....knew a guy who did that too...
    parthi

    ReplyDelete