Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 Days of Love

Chapter 2

She definitely had me at hello,relaising that it was kind of late and being glued to the chair for too long I still get the feeling it seems to follow me everywhere I go.
So I said let go eat since I remember that all those farting and my empty stomach rumbling I asked if a little dinner is okay’s promised them it was a quick one.
i quickly dashed over to change my mode to lunch at in a jiffy standing like a little boy waiting to go to a candy store. So as we chatted I noticed she was walking on the toes. Like how little kids would tip-top all the way.yup she walking on her toes. At height she was great. I could help noticing her smile and those big brown eyes. And how her hair curly at the tip.

Well I decided to drive since they have to go quickly as time was kind of short. And we headed off to somewhere near since I was on diet. It practically mowing the lawn. Damn that was not east to shed a few pounds. And plus fasting for lent. As we dinner was served after a while of looking at the menu upside down and the decision of what to eat really was hard.

As the chatting continued it somehow kind of got carried away and I was busy sluppring somehow it ended up on the ''cheating'' bit. Which I have no clue how that came about.
The only question she asked my friend was. What I cheated on you. And well I was like oh boy .that is not good. But it was a good a conversation between the three of us. And it was time to depart……
But dinner was great and boy I was stuffed like turkey which kind reminded me of my collogue in the office earlier in the day and I know he be snoring his life out.
And I bid farewell as I had to rush off. I told her it was a pleasure meeting her and I told to have a great week. Gave my friend a hug and we parted separate ways.

Thru out that night. Her smile was just running thru me. Though there was a thought

When will I See Her Again………………

1 comment: