Sunday, April 5, 2009

Amen


Friday morning, after a lovely day of snowing on Thursday, and all is turning into ice and it gets colder and sitting here and watching these cloudy day from the window. Just a thought that in week’s time on the Wednesday it be valentine’s day. To bear in mind I am single still and the though of Valentine’s Day. Didn’t really much matter as it is as normal as any other day to me. It just Valentine’s Day and what is so special about it and well to those who are together and really need to show their love then yes but then apart for being single, the only way to enjoy it is to go out and get drunk and have good time with friends that are single.



But just to hear her sweet name makes my check bones go up and I start blushing and the thought of her is just amazing, let just say that she is indeed a special friend. Do bear in mind I never meet this lady. A wonderful lady that is miles from me and is down to earth, jolly person. She has a sweet smile and cute dimples, the little things she does make me smile every morning I wake up. She is caring and very independent women. She is smart and knows what she wants. She is a tomboy but also can be lady like. I love talking to her over the phone and sometimes when I call her and have nothing to talk about but in the end the conversation goes up to an hour.



Even if she came online and when she says hello, I just go weak on my knees and I just smile. She is beautiful at heart, mind and soul. Her smile can light up someone’s day. She is loving person at heart and wonderful person. She is helpful and thoughtful, she is kind hearted, charming, shy, simple, friendly, funny and sensitive. Did I mention she is also sensuous lady? She loves the rain. She draws well. Has a good imagination and creative. She loves music and is a rock chic. No matter how cold the weather gets and thinking of her makes me feel warm. And when she calls in the morning and whisper’s softly in to my ear to say good morning. Hearing her soft voice makes me smile and I be up in jiffy and dashed out the door straight to face the day. It going to be two years now, and I enjoy her company a lot, I miss her a lot. I love when she calls me in the morning, I love when she send me prayers,




I love when she says thank you, I love when messages me to say have a nice weekend, weekday or a good day, I love that she makes me smile, I love when she say nothing means something. I never knew if she knew that I do cherish her as women. I like her for who she is. She is just she, and it is all bout she, it took me less than a sec to fall in love but it took me a while just to get to know her and I still have along way to go. I respect this woman for the women who is she and the women she wants to be. She will never know how much i love her, i cherish this lady, i adore her armour. i adore her. I just want to say I miss you, dearly.



Signed, Sealed and truly yours…………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment