Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nothing is better than the unintended humor of reality











Hey,
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good Evening, Good night to where ever you are.




It is a Saturday and it seems like a pretty long day. I mean a long day that even a latte would not help as you would have kept thinking about the day that was so long and it was long that you would even wonder that the time was never there for a minute as you already felt tired and right bout to give on most thing



Saturday not Monday but it sure felt like Monday. Monday, n. In Christian countries, the day after the baseball game. Yes definitely.


It did. Mostly because that damn shower head always seems to explode due to the pressure of water when it suppose to be made that it lock still, but this bugger seems to like aim on my head, knowing he always miss the target and I end up getting busted by land lord who seems to just burst into the bathroom without even knocking a fire away like a Automatic Ak-47, that dodging his bullets where easy but the after effect of an after bleeding ears is just impossible. More likely He does sound like an old vinyl that had scratch on it and yea. It sounded awful. Even worst than my grandmother who nagging the life out of me.


Yea bore. Bore n. A person who talks when you wish him to listen.



But then as I headed to the local store to get my day pass that is bout, enough to take a bunch of friend for lunch to the nearest local food stall. And took a walk to the bus stop with the wind blowing and man you can see everything that is going with it, even a wig of that man. And trust to see a cat fly way up high, I stood there and my jaw ran away whilst I had to catch a bus which was bout few minutes. Manage to reach the bus stop and as I board the bus and took a seat in which is by the window of a double Decker bus and the chances the driver might drive thru a low bridge is kind of hard to tell if he ever did. But here you never know if the bridge is low due to missing sign unless u drives thru it. But as people board and took their seats. I didn’t pay attention as my music was loud but then as I took out my earphones. The voices and spoken language caught my attention. It was not English but it was their mother tongue. Every child,
women and man that was in the bus was speaking different languages. And where of all to find that was in London, a city so big that the language barrier is just way out of hand.




And to matter worst this fat ass lady comes squeezing in and saying to me can you move a little, I mean like where, you want me to hang on the window to give you space to sit. I mean she was so big she got stuck on the stair way whilst here way down a bunch of them had to push her out the bus. Yea, I had one side of face flatted due to being stuck to the glass for bout 45 minutes. It is definitely not a Saturday to be asked for, sounded more like a Monday blue and what a drag it was.
But you know what




Self-denial is indulgence of a propensity to forego.
Have a good day……………………..














































No comments:

Post a Comment