Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Totalitarianism is patriotism institutionalized




Friends, Greeks & Fellow Romans,



And to taxpayers and politicians that lie just to about everything in order to keep their well kept status or rather say their Swiss bank account stable and their large bedroom mansions. Sound like a bunch of idiots.



Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling.



Funny it seems that we forget just about everything about us. Who we are and what we did and before we became that someone famous, but during all this time a friend and people where around your times of trouble will remind you about the little gestures that makes the big things happen. And when we forget about yourself, there is that one person, this specific person that makes you go on your knees and remind what was like back in the old days.



What happened if the rich became the richer, the poor became the poorer and vice versa. What if day was night and night was day. What would you do?
Funny but a visit to my friend’s house wasn’t much as I would thought. Just dropping by and to hear his father call me a stranger. Though I been a few times, but to a fact I am called a stranger made me feel a little uncomfortable. I realise this since I been away from home and being far, the courtesy and respect kind of just slipped. Disappearing into thin air. As he walked me to the train station and passed some people. Each time someone passed us, he would bow his head and say ” evening” to them. Well some replied with a smile. But some just passed and we continued walking. And a bout half way thru, a man passed us and my friend said the same thing. But as he passed us and walked a couple of meters. My friend turned to me and said the bastard didn’t reply. And I looked at him with a smile and said this why there is no point, thought I know he made his point of being nice, but many take in a rude manner. So I told him we are not living in the 1940’s or the 60’s to say good evening politely when someone passes us, a sign to say hello in fact. But living in a



Circus, n. A place where horses, ponies and elephants are permitted to see men, women and children acting the fool.



And well yea we are sometimes Erudition. Erudition, n. Dust shaken out of a book into an empty skull
.
Politics, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.



M

No comments:

Post a Comment